The full list of publications is available at my ORCID profile . For further details and stats about my research visit my Scopus profile.
- 2019. Calcagnì, A., Lombardi, L., D'Alessandro, M., Freuli, F. A State Space Approach to Dynamic Modeling of Mouse-Tracking Data. Frontiers in Psychology: Quantitative Psychology and Measurement, 10, 2716.
- 2019. Calcagnì, A., Finos, L., Altoè, G., Pastore, M. A Maximum Entropy Procedure to Solve Likelihood Equations. Entropy, 21, 596.
- 2017. Calcagnì, A., Lombardi, L., Pascali, E. Multiple mediation analysis for interval-valued data. Statistical Papers, 61 (1), pp. 347-369.
- 2017. Calcagnì, A., Lombardi, L., Sulpizio, S. Analyzing spatial data from mouse tracker methodology: An entropic approach. Behavior Research Methods, 49 (6), pp. 2012-2030. , 259, pp. 37-44.
- 2017. Doove, L.L., Wilderjans, T.F., Calcagnì, A., Van Mechelen, I. Deriving optimal data-analytic regimes from benchmarking studies. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 107, pp. 81-91.
- 2016. Calcagnì, A., Lombardi, L., Pascali, E. A dimension reduction technique for two-mode non-convex fuzzy data. Soft Computing, 20 (2), pp. 749-762.
- 2015. Ciavolino, E., Calcagnì, A. Generalized cross entropy method for analysing the SERVQUAL model. Journal of Applied Statistics, 38, pp. 51-63.
- 2014. Calcagnì, A., Lombardi, L. Dynamic Fuzzy Rating Tracker (DYFRAT): A novel methodology for modeling real-time dynamic cognitive processes in rating scales. Applied Soft Computing Journal, 24, pp. 948-961.
- 2014. Ciavolino, E., Salvatore, S., Calcagnì, A. A fuzzy set theory based computational model to represent the quality of inter-rater agreement. Quality and Quantity, 48 (4), pp. 2225-2240.
Copyright notice. The publishers of these articles and chapters hold the copyright. The pdf version of the papers have been provided for download only as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. You may not distribute them, make them available for download by others, or use them for any profit-making enterprise. The papers may not be re-posted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.